For use with customized take-home whitening trays, Opalescence PF offers many options for patients. With its easy syringe delivery, Opalescence PF is easily customizable for each patient’s individual situation. The gel contains 20% water to prevent dehydration, and the sticky, viscous formula helps keep the gel and tray in place. With four concentrations and three flavors, patients can completely customize their whitening experience.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps improve the overall health of the teeth and increase patient comfort during the whitening procedure.1-5
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Four concentrations for treatment flexibility, with wear times from 30 minutes to overnight
- Three flavors: Mint, Melon, and Regular
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place
Opalescence is recommended for whitening discolored teeth prior to placement of composite, veneers, and/or crowns. It is effective in removing some or all internal tooth discolorations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacologic, traumatic, etc., factors as well as aging. It is even successful at resolving staining from fluorosis and tetracycline.6,7