- Newly redesigned cable.
- 20% thinner diameter reduction in cable thickness.
- Teflon lining reduces the friction of cable wires.
- Improved flexibility.
- The weaving of alloy mesh cable shielding optimized for flexibility.
RELIABLE BY DESIGN
- Reinforced cable connection points are injection molded to increase strength over the previous generation of the RVG sensor.
- Sensor cable attachment.
- Connection to USB plug.
- Higher uptime with lower service costs.
BUILT TO LAST
- Thanks to rigorous design and testing, all RVG sensors provide maximum durability and flexibility. Completely waterproof, RVG sensors can be safely submerged in disinfectant for improved infection control.
- The shock-resistant cases and silicon padding offers protection from falls, bites, and other damage, allowing them to stand up to even the toughest day in the operatory. In addition, protective lead layer helps to prevent damage due to repeated high exposure ensuring a long lifespan with an attractive return of investment.
AN AFFORDABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTRAORAL SENSOR
- As an entry point into dental digital radiography, the RVG 5200 system is not only easy to use but also remarkably powerful. The image appears immediately upon acquisition, allowing you to save valuable time and focus on what’s important – your patient.
- No longer have to sacrifice image quality for affordability.
- Workflow is optimized to the extreme: POSITION. EXPOSE. VIEW.
- No need to activate the sensor prior to image acquisition.
- RVG sensors are always ready to acquire images.
- The image is displayed within seconds after X-ray exposure.
- TWAIN compatibility means the sensor can be integrated with almost any imaging and dental practice management software, including Carestream Dental practice management software.
ENHANCED PATIENT COMFORT
The RVG 5200 sensors ergonomic design makes positioning a breeze, while rounded camera ensures a more comfortable examination for patients. The sensors rear entry cable also assists in positioning and further improve dental care.