3M Unitek Gemini Twin Brackets Cuspid Hook Mbt:
- Cuspid and bicuspid brackets are available with patient-friendly integral hooks
- Torque-in-base function means level slot line up with reduced occlusal interference.
- Its design makes multiple ligation easier to achieve.
3M Unitek Gemini Twin Brackets Cuspid Hook Mbt – 0.022:
- Rounded-Shape Corners for improved patient comfort. The corners and ligating mechanism feature the same buccal curvature as the bracket body.
- Nitinol Ligating Mechanism features elasticity and high resistance to fatigue during treatment
- Easy Ligation with enough space under the tie-wing area for conventional or chain elastics if needed.
- Integral Hook with simple versatile design.
- 80 Gauge Mesh Base for better adhesive coverage to increase bonding retention.
- Torque in Base for precison, control and easy bracket positioning.
- Compound Curvature Base allowing for accurate bracket fit.
- Passive bracket closing mechanism does not touch round and rectangular archwire for reduced friction.
- Door design with incisal / occlusal opening system promotes efficient ligation because ligating mechanism does not open spontaneously during treatment.
- Nitinol ligating mechanism has high resistance to fatigue during the opening and closing of ligating mechanism to maintain product integrity during treatment.
- Because the bracket design allows for ligation, bracket can be active or passive depending on treatment needs.
- Rhomboid shape provides reference for efficient bracket positioning.